“This month marks the 10th anniversary of “Climategate” — the release of thousands of emails among climate scientists who had been (and still are) colluding to create the perception of a manmade climate crisis, a notion already existing in their minds and computer models but not in the real world.”
Those words from Kelvin Kemm, Ph.D start off an excellent article reviewing what has happened since the Climategate scandal broke in 2009. I have several suggestions for those reading this post:
(1) If for some reason you are unfamiliar with the details and implications of this event, please read Kemm’s excellent article before going any further.
(2) If you remember the event but don’t understand how we can still have climate alarmism as a significant part of our culture after those involved were so thoroughly disgraced and discredited, then please read Kemm’s article and pay special attention to the quote near the end by Emma Brindal of Friends of the Earth: “A climate change response must have at its heart a redistribution of wealth and resources.”
This will make clear to you that “climate change” is merely a vehicle to control “we the people” and take away our freedom AND our money. The climate change alarmists and their “friends” fervently believe that our future should be decided by a self-appointed elite including Progressive Liberals in Congress, the deep state embedded in the executive branch, the media, and like-minded thinkers in our public institutions across the U.S. It is that simple … and that ugly.
(3) If you’ve read Kemm’s article, or already understand the nature of the issue, but are not sure what you as an individual can do about it, please read “Saving Science after Climategate: Recovering from the Loss of Scientific Credibility by Jay Lehr, Ph.D and myself (https://restoreouramericanrepublic.org/saving-science-afte…/), and then contact The Heartland Institute or Alex Epstein at the Center for Industrial Progress and ask how you might become involved in efforts to stop the destruction that today’s climate alarmists are causing.
(4) And if you would like to understand how ideologies such as climate alarmism get entrenched in our institutions AND how to remove them, please see “Solving America’s Greatest Conflict: The Public Interest vs. Private Rights” (https://restoreouramericanrepublic.org/how-to-stop-the-los…/)
5) Finally, on social media, please Like and Follow Restore Our America Republic, LLC for further updates concerning how grassroots America will be the vehicle for stopping climate alarmism as well as addressing other vital issues needed to restore the republic in America. - Mike Gemmell, Founder and President, Restore Our American Republic, LLC (RestoreOurAmericanRepublic.org).